ImageEngine 'teams' are groups of users that collectively manage a set of subscriptions. All members of a team can manage each of the subscriptions in the account, and you can manage theirs by clicking on the users in the table.
Note: this feature is only available for registered resellers/partners
Teams are useful for Partners that manage many end-user subscriptions or for cases where there will be multiple users within an organization needing to access a subscription.
For Partners, everyone on the team can access the customers' accounts using the "Customers" link on the navigation menu.
Any given account may only be associated with one 'Team' at a time.
- To add additional team members, click the current user's email in the top right corner:
- Select Team Members from the dropdown.
Note: The "Team Members" section will only be available for accounts that have been set up as being part of a Team account, If the “Team Members” option is not available, please contact the ImageEngine Partner Channel team for assistance.
- The Team Members screen opens:
- Options here include opening a team member's list of trial accounts and subscriptions and creating a new team member.
Create a new Team Member
Note: If the User to be added to the team already has an ImageEngine login, please contact Support@imageengine.io. Our Support team will manually add the user to the team.
- To Create a New Team Member, click the "Add New Team Member" button.
- The "Create A New Team Member" screen appears:
- Fill out all fields. First Name, Last Name, Company, and Email address, then click “Create User”
- Once created, a confirmation message will appear.
- The new user will then appears in the Team Member list.
- The new user is ready for use. As a temporary password is not created, the new user must set their password using the forgot/reset password option on the main control panel login page.
- The new user must use the email address used when creating the team member.